The protection of your personal data when collecting, processing and using during your visit to our website is important to us. Your data is protected under the law. Below is information on what data is collected during your visit to our website and how it is used.
1. Collection and processing of personal data Every visit to our website and each download of a file stored on the website are logged. Recorded are: date and time of access, screen resolution, operating system, browser name of the computer and web browser. This information shall not be used to identify you personally and are permanently stored only in anonymous form. The storage serves internal system-related and statistical purposes and serves to improve the performance of our services constantly. Additional personal data is only collected if you provide this information voluntarily, e.g. in the context of a request or registration. This information is not sold to third parties or used for marketing purposes. The information is only collected by us and is in our sole property. We do not disclose such information without your explicit and revocable consent to third parties. Excluded are service partners who need to process your data for an ordering process (see "3. order process").
2. Newsletter To receive our e-mail newsletter, we require a valid e-mail address and information that allow us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address (for example, under the so-called double opt-in procedure); this data will be stored and processed electronically. For e-mail newsletters it may also be necessary for us to share your information with IPM United GmbH related companies within the context of order processing. The consent for storage, processing and utilization of data for sending the e-mail newsletter, you can cancel at any time.
3. Order process In the ordering process, you provide us with personal information such as name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number etc. This information is primarily used for billing purposes and to contact you if there have been problems within your account. In these cases, the volume of data transmitted is restricted to the required minimum. This information is not sold to third parties or used for marketing purposes. We also will not provide this information to third parties without your explicit and revocable consent. Excepted are service partners, who need the transmission of data for the order processing (such as the staff responsible for the shipping company and the staff responsible for processing payments).
4. Security All our processes are designed to store your personal data by taking into account the relevant technical and organizational possibilities so that they are not accessible to third parties. We will ensure that any information you enter on our website, is treated in a safe manner. All online transactions are protected by a special security protocol that transmits data at a 128-bit encryption. We use a globally recognized security standard, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) version 3.0. Trojan horses and viruses are not able to attack this security protocol directly.
5. Deletion, modification and disclosure law You have a legal right of disclosure with respect to the stored personal data about you and have a right to correction of inaccurate data, blocking and deletion. The deletion of stored personal data occurs, if you withdraw your consent to storage, if the knowledge to fulfill the intended purpose of the saving is no longer necessary or if their storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons. If you wish having your personal information collected deleted, please send an e-mail titled "Delete" to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want information about your personal data or its correction or if you have further questions on the use of the personal information you have provided, please contact our support department by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: +49 (0) 89 5155603-14. The support is available Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. If you communicate with us via e-mail, please note that the content of unencrypted e-mails can be intercepted by third parties. We therefore recommend that confidential information is encrypted or sent by post.
We use Google Analytics with the "_anonymizeIP ()", meaning the last 8 bits of the IP address to be deleted before they are transferred for evaluation. A clear identification of the visitor of the site is excluded. You still have the option to decline the data collection and storage by Google Analytics. This requires you to create a browser extension, which affects the behavior of all web sites. Follow this link to do so: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
8. Involvement By using our website, you consent to the use of data as specified above.