The "classic corporate controlling" requires master and transaction data, particularly from
- Project Controlling
- Process Controlling
- Cost and Revenue Controlling
- Risk Controlling
We help you to combine data from different sources, such as SAP, MS Excel, MS Project, specialized applications.
Transparency instead of black box
The dynamic "business" of communication is no longer a black box for controllers. Data can be attributed to communication products and services. A receiver-oriented and standardized reporting system provides all controlling-relevant information.
Interface for ERP and BI systems
We recommend the following procedure:
- Definition of reporting standards
- Content design of reports: key figures, necessary data
- Integration of ipm-360 management data and data from accounting and controlling in one report
- Identification of data sources and definition of requirements for data collection
- Interface design for the connection of ipm-360 to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Business Intelligence (BI) systems (e.g. SAP, prevero7, cubeware, corporate planner).
- Graphic design of the reports
More reputation for communication
With such a good position, communication catches up with traditional management disciplines. Its standing among other business units and the management is growing.